The eCare plan is a medical partnership between your local accredited optometrist and Evolutio’s remotely based ophthalmology care team; familiarity and expertise working together to provide both optical assessments and treatment of certain non-surgical and non-emergency eye conditions. Most importantly the eCare plan works on a timescale that’s controlled by you, removing the need for waiting lists and hospital visits, reducing the burden on the NHS.
Becoming an eCare plan member is a simple process, maintained on an ongoing basis by affordable fixed monthly or annual payments. These payments cover your visual health assessments, diagnosis and management.
- Fast access to a medical eye care programme local to you.
- Reassuring, professional service at an affordable price.
- Simple and convenient ways to pay, spreading the costs monthly.
- Regular preventative medical eye health checks to the highest level of clinical governance.
- Treatment focused eye care if and when visual health deteriorates.
- The opportunity to access a consultant ophthalmologist to oversee your personal eye care.
- The freedom to manage your eye health away from a hospital setting.
- Continual access to the latest innovations and technology in eye health.
- The ability to establish a regular routine of medical eye health checks, enabling early intervention if the need arises and detection of other wider health related issues.